Elder Ford Of Tampa - Somebody drove my car.

I am not used to having cars that I need to take to places every so often. But now I have a Shelby that I purchased from here.

We all know that this is a cool car, so maybe that's why somebody took it upon themselves to take my car for a joyride. If I knew about it, if course I would have been upset about it. The only way I found out is because I have not moved my seat in this car since I got it. I am the only person that drives this car and nobody else.

Some of my change was even missing but I don't care about that. Anything could have happened to my car.

Product or Service Mentioned: Elder Ford Of Tampa Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 30.

Elder Ford Of Tampa - This was not a great experience

I came here to ask a few questions after my car broke down. Then the guy Mr.Sills literally started screaming at me.

So after that moment on, I knew that I was not going to be able to do business with this company anymore. For someone to yell at me like that, it made me feel as if I was a child and I am an adult! Anybody that asks me about this place will all get the same answer which is DO NOT GO!

I could have saved money, I could have saved time, and some other things. But the one thing that really had me unsatisfied was the fact that a grown man yelled at me like I was his child or something like that.

Product or Service Mentioned: Elder Ford Of Tampa Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 30.